Bring your partner along and try various dance styles with Svetlana from Dance Dynamic and Andreea Brand from Zumba Swakopmund.Live music by Double Vision Band.
Cash bar available
Tickets sales close on 27 July 2022.
Tickets are available at Webtickets Namibia, Pick n Pay and at the MTC Dome Namibia Box Office.
+264 81 211 2793
View Organizer Website
What is the MTC Dome Decathlon?
A circuit relay event, whereby the local sports enthusiast can compete in a variety of sports codes to test their endurance, strength and skill, whilst having fun along the way. The teams will participate in various activities, for example; wall climbing, around-the-world table tennis, skills and drills for indoor hockey and soccer, basketball and volley challenges, and other fitness and endurance sports.
How it works:
There will be 10 stations, each focusing on a different sports code, that will be circuited in a time-based manner. The teams will consist of 6 members, giving them the option to decide which members would be best suited for each station. Also providing a rest period for the non-participating members of that station.
09:00 – Registration10:00 – Games begin12:30 – Games end13:00 – Prize Giving on Rooftop Deck13:30 – Lunch (Pizza and Bar)15:00 – Event Closed
Prizes:Various vouchers to the value of N$10 000.
Stations for the event:
1. Table TennisComplete 2 sets of around-the-world without dropping the ball or failing the rally.
2. Volleyball Court:Complete 12 passes to complete the station. Rally over the net with 2 members on each side. 12 Passes to be completed in order to stop the timer.
3. Small Court Soccer:Indoor Soccer Drills and Skills on the timer.
4. Small Court Indoor Hockey:Indoor Hockey drills and skills on the timer.
5. Gymnastics:Obstacle course to be completed by all 4 members before the timer is stopped.
6. Open Area:High-Performance Training Centre HIIT Course.
7. Big Rink Inline Hockey:Inline Hockey will run a skill and drill station.
8. Big Rink Basketball:Basketball free throw station. Complete 5 free throws for each member.
9. Open Area:Spinning 1km on time. 2 members
10. Open Area:Push up challenge on time.
Results are to be calculated after all teams complete all stations.
* Complete the entry form and continue to payment.Entries close on 27 July 2022
+264 81 325 5663
Bradley Murere is one of the Elite Athletes at MTC Dome Namibia. Becoming an Elite Athlete takes a lot of hard work and commitment. Bradley’s journey has been no different to other athletes, except that he lost his arm Read more
By now, I’m sure you have heard of the infamous event that MTC Dome Namibia hosted in 2022. Yes, we’re referring to the WorldSkills Africa Swakopmund 2022 (WSAS2022) three-tier event under the auspices of the Namibia Training Authority, Read more