What is the MTC Dome Decathlon?
A circuit relay event, whereby the local sports enthusiast can compete in a variety of sports codes to test their endurance, strength and skill, whilst having fun along the way. The teams will participate in various activities, for example; wall climbing, around-the-world table tennis, skills and drills for indoor hockey and soccer, basketball and volley challenges, and other fitness and endurance sports.
How it works:
There will be 10 stations, each focusing on a different sports code, that will be circuited in a time-based manner. The teams will consist of 6 members, giving them the option to decide which members would be best suited for each station. Also providing a rest period for the non-participating members of that station.
09:00 – Registration10:00 – Games begin12:30 – Games end13:00 – Prize Giving on Rooftop Deck13:30 – Lunch (Pizza and Bar)15:00 – Event Closed
Prizes:Various vouchers to the value of N$10 000.
Stations for the event:
1. Table TennisComplete 2 sets of around-the-world without dropping the ball or failing the rally.
2. Volleyball Court:Complete 12 passes to complete the station. Rally over the net with 2 members on each side. 12 Passes to be completed in order to stop the timer.
3. Small Court Soccer:Indoor Soccer Drills and Skills on the timer.
4. Small Court Indoor Hockey:Indoor Hockey drills and skills on the timer.
5. Gymnastics:Obstacle course to be completed by all 4 members before the timer is stopped.
6. Open Area:High-Performance Training Centre HIIT Course.
7. Big Rink Inline Hockey:Inline Hockey will run a skill and drill station.
8. Big Rink Basketball:Basketball free throw station. Complete 5 free throws for each member.
9. Open Area:Spinning 1km on time. 2 members
10. Open Area:Push up challenge on time.
Results are to be calculated after all teams complete all stations.
* Complete the entry form and continue to payment.Entries close on 27 July 2022
+264 81 325 5663
View Organizer Website