MTC DOME NAMIBIA
UNLEASH your true potentiaL
The MTC Dome Namibia is the largest and most versatile indoor event location in the country. The surrounding area of the MTC Dome makes provisions for almost all types of events, from; sports tournaments concert, expos, to weddings, birthday parties, year end functions and other festivities.
WHAT IS THE MTC DOME NAMIBIA
To become the leading, multi-functional indoor sport centre in Africa.
To provide business, sport and leisure facilities for local, national and international partners.
To enhance youth- and sport development with the aim:
- to become the high-performance centre for sport in Namibia and Africa
- to become Africa’s preferred training facilities’ centre for amateur up to professional athletes and teams
- to host a wide variety of sport and business events on local, regional and international level
- to provide a multi-functional venue where we can develop, educate and contribute towards the future of Namibian and African athletes by building a suitable, training environment;
- to create and sustain an Entrepreneurs Factory, because we belief that the world needs entrepreneurs - especially now - and
- to offer a family experience for The Dome community.
ABOUT THE MTC DOME NAMIBIA
The MTC Dome Namibia is the largest and most versa- tile indoor event location in the country. The surrounding area of the MTC Dome makes provi- sions for many different types of events, including; sports tournaments and other festivities.
The Indoor Sports Centre (ISC) is at the heart of the MTC Dome Namibia. With its 6177 sqm in size, it is by far the largest indoor hall Namibia has to offer. The ISC is furnished with all possible needed amenities, such as; bathrooms, changing rooms, shower facilities, technical rooms and elevated decks (that add a unique view over the hall and all its activities). It was designed to be diverse and the set up can be changed to cater for all types of needs.
Depending on the size and layout the client envis- ages, our team can clear the entire area of loose equipment for your event. This allows for a maxi- mum of 6000 people standing and 4000 people seated.
On the 2nd floor, you will find the High-Perfor- mance Training Centre (HTC) and Cycling Studio. It is a place where people are inspired to achieve milestones, get their bodies into shape and live a healthy lifestyle.
The Brain Gym provides access to world-class facilities and services holistic, scientific and systematic.
The MTC Dome Hotel caters for sports groups, business and leisure with 34 Sea and Dome facing rooms, and several work stations. It is conveniently located just minutes from the CBD.
At the top of the MTC Dome, you will find the Con- ference Centre. It takes up the 4th and 5th floor and is a unique venue. The only one of its kind in Namibia.
Taste Restaurant caters for a variety of menu options (sport inspired, conferencing or leasure), while the Pitstop Clubhouse focusses on the sport enthusiast.